Sunday, July 14, 2013

Summer Card Class - Day 5 + some challenges

I've been so busy with Summer Card class, that I'm behind posting entries for some other fun challenges, so today's post is a catch up for me.
 
First up is the card for Friday's challenge, which is a window card and embossed acetate.  I admit that when I first saw this card, I thought it was too complicated, but it went together in a jiff:
 
 
My next card is for this week's Muse challenge.  Our inspiration card is:
I loved that one of the flamingoes stood out from the others.  I reversed the colors and used July's free digital from Birdie Brown:
In my world, pink dolphins exist!
My last card is for this week's Freshly Made Sketch:
I pieced the banner together using papers from the July Simon Says Stamp kit.  I liked this sketch and though it would go with a lot of ideas in my head.
 
I'm hoping to play with today's OWH sketch too.
 
Thanks for checking in!
 
 
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. I love those dolphins, whether in pink or in blue - great job with waves too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love the movement of the dolphins (and their happy faces!) Thanks for playing along with this week's Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the homework, Erika, and fantastic card for the MUSE challenge! Your dolphins are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful collection of cards! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set of cards, love all of the fun colors! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are fabulous, I especaially love those sweet dolphins! Sounds like you are enjoying the class, I would love to have joined but there are just not enough hours in the day lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun the pink dolphin is!! Love it! Thank you for joining this month's challenge at Birdie Brown.

    ReplyDelete