Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Summer Card Camp - Week 2 Day 3

Here's a card that I made for today's Summer Card Camp:
I did plaid stamping with Hero Arts Pool and Soft Olive inks and overstamped with a brown ink.  I decided to make hexagons out of the stamping and placed them on an angle.  It turned it to be a masculine card, to me.  It loosely follows sketch #3.
 
My next card is for this week's Christmas in July challenge at Operation Write Home :
 
On a Kraft card base, I stamped & embossed the snowflakes.  I laid a piece of vellum over that, added a gold border and the white lace.  The tree is cut from vellum and white cardstock.  The little silver bow is from my stash.
 
Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. This card is so nice and a welcome change from the 'usual' holiday color scheme. I like the contrast between the white and Kraft. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two wonderful cards. I especially like the Christmas card. The colors are so soft and tender looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I really like your Christmas card iwth the embossed snowflakes. They are so pretty on that kraft background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful detail on the tree card - love how you layered the vellum!

    ReplyDelete