Monday, May 7, 2012

Fantabulous Monday!

I was so busy making Mother's Day cards for OWH that I didn't make any for my own family!  Yesterday, I finally took the time to make some.  I made 5x5 inch cards and used paper from We R Memory Keepers called "Tres Elegant Debonair".  I got this on clearance from my local scrap store and have used up every piece. 

I just kept layering and cutting the labels on top of each other.  One of the best things is that I used two eyelets to hold my ribbon!  My poor, neglected eyelets have been sitting around unused far far too long....ha ha!  Now that I've used them here, I'll definitely try to work them into some future cards.

and the inside sentiment from Inkadinkado:

This card is similar to an earlier posting, but it's definitely a different card (because this one turned out better!)  I'm entering this into FCCB's latest challenge - FCCB 110.  I didn't use any images from a Cricut cartridge, but I cut the images using my Expression with files from Bird's Cards (see her post here: Daffodils card.  The digital stamp is from Bird as well.

I hope everyone gets to squeeze in a few handmade cards for their Moms!


1 comment:

  1. WOW BEAUTIFUL Mother's day card!I LOVE the image,Thank you for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

    ReplyDelete