Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My purple issues

I like all the colors, but I fight with purple the most!  I have trouble matching it with other colors or even with other purples!  This leaves me with a stash of purple that lays waiting for me to use.
 
At the holidays, I find that I can successfully pair purple with silver and white!  Ta da!  Those look great together and I used them on this card:
 
The deer is from the Winter Woodland cartridge, the sentiment is embossed in silver on a white die and I added a bit of silver ribbon.  It was difficult to photograph, but I like all the blingy-silver, which the purple handles just fine!
 
I'm entering this in this week's holiday card challenge at the Fantabulous Cricut blog .
 
Maybe I need to just use purple more?  Perhaps with green?  I'll keep trying....


1 comment:

  1. This is stunning! I love the purple, you did great with it!! Thank you for joining us this week at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete