Saturday, December 14, 2013

Happy Sketch Saturday!

Today is a rainy, cold day in the South and it's a good time to catch up on some crafting and last minute card making.  I needed to add some holiday cards to my stash and selected Sketch #238 for the Anything goes challenge at the Sketch Saturday blog :
This is from the Holiday Traditions paper pad by Recollections from last year.  I didn't know how to use the images on the paper until I pulled out my dies and cut around them.  Maybe I'll be able to use up the rest of this paper pad (I'd really rather not see it again next year)
 
The strips behind Santa are a ribbon and the sentiment is by Papertrey Ink.
 
My next challenge is to actually put this in the mail - some years I didn't finish that last step!
 
See you tomorrow for the OWH Sunday sketch.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful card!
    I'm so sorry for beeing that late with my comments... time has flown away during the last weeks. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete