Sunday, December 8, 2013

December ODBD challenge

I've been in kind of a rut for card inspiration and was happy to see that the ODBD challenge for December is masculine cards .  I reached for some Tim Holtz stamps for inspiration and his Distress crackle paint.  I crackled a tag, then distressed it with Vintage Photo and Walnut stain inks.
 
I stamped on top of the "crackled" (is that a word?) paper with the map, plane, and compass.  The sentiment is from the Hero Arts OWH All the Time stamp set, which I just bought.  I kept to browns, blues, and neutral colors to keep it masculine too.
 
I hope I can also fit in some more challenges this week - they always help kick start my mojo.
 
Have a nice day - and stay warm!


1 comment:

  1. This is a great manly card. Tim Holtz sure helps with that!

    ReplyDelete