Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Gettin' green!

Happy Half-way day!  The midweek throwdown at OWH is a color challenge - green.  Not exactly my favorite color, which is evident because I have SO much leftover green paper. 
 
So let's see what I came up with.  All of my cards use items from January's Simon Says Stamp card kit.
 

The zigzag stamp is part of the kit and the digi sentiment is a freebie from BrossArt here: Groovy Sentiment
This card uses paper and the sentiment from the kit, which I stamped with Hero Arts Soft Leaf Shadow ink.  It's hard to see in the picture, but the sentiment says "Thinking of you makes me smile". 

This is a card using scraps and a Martha Stewart border punch.  The sentiment is stamped with Versamark and embossed in white.
 
Have a green day!  Can't wait to see what my fellow OWH bloggers came up with!


4 comments:

  1. Cute cards Erika! Love the zigzags with the groovy sentiment :) Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great paper combo on the last card... the red strawberries and border really pop. Nice look with the white sentiment on the green too. I need to dig out my heat embossing supplies and do that more often... It's a fantastic look.

    Paula S.
    OWH Blog Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. For someone who doesn't like green much, you've done a great job. I especially like the second card (I think I have that paper)....very masculine and perfect to send to the troops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow all of these are gorgeous. I like how you embossed the banner on the middle card to match the DSP! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete