Sunday, January 27, 2013

A musical thanks

I needed a thank you card to give to the nice lady who is accompanying my son in an audition and the card fits nicely into two challenges.  Over at the FCCB, their latest challenge to make something musical on a card.  With my musical family, I've really used the Quarter Note cartridge a lot (I think I've cut almost every image on it)! 
 
I cut the piano on page 46 at 2 inches and the phrase "perfectly executed" on page 36 at 1 1/2 inches.  The paper I used is from the Nov 2012 Simon Says Stamp Kit Just a Note and I put a piece of lace tape on the side as well.  Here's my card:
I'm also going to enter this card in Challenge #2 over at Paper Playtime, which is to use some brown.
 
Thanks for looking!


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    Janea
    Recollection Alley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so nice, that piano and your color combo just shout elegant!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete