Monday, January 28, 2013

Clean & Simple 2 - Day 1

Today is the start of another fabulous online card class - Clean & Simple 2.  I look forward to each day of the class and when it's over, I go thru withdrawl and have to see a therapist.  Ha - not really - but I do feel a letdown when it's all over with.
 
Never mind all of that negativity - today's class had wonderful tips and inspiration.  I modeled my card from Julie Ebersole's card:
 
Supplies:
Hero Arts Envelope Pattern Stamp
Hero Arts Soft Leaf Shadow Ink
Black washi tape
Thanks stamp from ?
Green paper from Hobby Lobby
Papertrey Ink Smoky cardstock
 
I love the tone-on-tone effect with the background stamp against the green paper. I totally had an Oops! mistake where the pattern stamp left a blank area and guess what - that's where my Thanks embellishment went.  I sooo wanted to add some ribbon, but I didn't and I love the way it came out. This will be a great card to put in my OWH box!
 
Catch ya tomorrow.


1 comment: