Friday, December 21, 2012

OWH MWT-Red White & Blue

Hi everyone!  I'm sooo happy to have our four day weekend coming up with Christmas!  For the first time, I watched OWH TV live (usually I'm asleep when it comes on).  Sandy has an unofficial challenge for us to make children's cards for our heroes.
 
I had already started making the cute crayons from the Elmo's Party Cricut cartridge and I just turned some of them into red, white and blue.  The stamp I used is from the Stamps of Life, which I bought in August and am just now using for the first time (shameful!).
 
Here's my card:
Elmo's Party has lots of cute images and I'm using them to make lots of cute cards, like this one:
I'm trying to get all my cards done to send off my box next week. 
I hope to enter some challenges this weekend too.
Have a nice holiday!


1 comment:

  1. Both of these are adorable and will be perfect for a Hero to send to a child!

    ReplyDelete