Saturday, January 11, 2014

Monster love

Hello from rainy South Carolina!  We've had some real thunder-boomers move through our town today and I've stayed inside until they move on outta here.  I've been using the January SSS card kit today to make some cards.  One of my resolutions is to use up one kit before I order another...we'll see how that goes for me this year.
 
I love the monster with three eyes stamp and made a Silhouette cut file of him so I could avoid fussy-cutting it out.  This is one of the cards I made with the monster:
 

The woodgrain paper in the kit is awesome and I made a simple card to show off that paper:
 
My last card involved more work, but I'm pleased with it.  I'm entering it into the CAS-ual Friday challenge: In a word .  My word: Love!
 
I cut the word on my Silhouette using the Gloucester font and the "you" is a die from Simon Says Stamp.  The background stamp is Hero Arts.
 
Well, that's it for me today.  Gotta do some housework now...boo hoo.... 
Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. I love all three of these fantastic cards! You ROCKED that kit! Awesome! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, all those adorable patterns on your last card makes for one heck of a beauty!! Love it. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete