Sunday, November 24, 2013

OWH Sketch #200

OWH's latest sketch is number 200!  Wow!  When I joined in on the fun, we were at sketch #134.  I've learned so much about cardmaking from Sandy and the gang and am happy to contribute to a great cause. 
 
My next box of OWH cards will have 47 holiday Any Hero cards - the most I've ever made.  Woo hoo!  I've also been on a mission to make cards for kids and once again, I used the Doodle Pantry images for today's sketch card:
 
I made the heart embellishment gold and stamped paws from the Paper Smooches Santa Paws set.  I made another version of this sketch:
 
I'm looking forward to our Thanksgiving holiday, but not the weather because it will be chilly (highs in the 40's) and rainy. 
 
Hope you get some time to play in today's sketch challenge! Thanks for stopping by.
 


1 comment:

  1. These are darling cards and will be loved by their recipients. You grabbed my heart with those paws. Enjoy your Holiday. We are expecting a cold one also.

    ReplyDelete