Sunday, November 3, 2013

1 sentiment - 3 sketches

I took a blogging break during marching band, but the season is now over and I've got time to craft.  Yay!  I've got stamps that are new to me and can't wait to break them out of their wrapping.
 
 The November ODBD challenge is to make love/Valentine's Day cards and I used a sentiment from the PaperTrey Ink We go together set.  After embossing the sentiment three times, I challenged myself to make three cards with different OWH sketches using the same black/tan papers.  Here's what I came up with:
 
Card #1 - OWH sketch #77
 
 
Card #2 - OWH sketch #83:

 
Card #3 - OWH sketch #184:
 
Since my sentiment was a circle, I searched for sketches with circles. It was fun!  Although I enjoy the OWH Unboxing videos that show talented ladies making multiples of one card, I get easily bored doing that, so this was a good alternative for me.
 
Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute sentiment and you did find the best sketches for it. These cards all look fabulous in black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the middle card, love the paper.

    ReplyDelete