Friday, May 31, 2013

Memorial Day Bloghop winners!

Hi everyone!  Sorry I'm late posting the winners of the OWH stamps from the Memorial Day bloghop!  Thank you for your nice comments.
 
 
I used Random number generator to choose commenter rstuck2003 #101.  She'll receive the "You're Always in My Heart" set.
 
 
And the second set goes to Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) #89.  She asked for the "Blessings to You" set.
 
I'll email the winners shortly.  I wish I could have given away more sets - so many ladies don't live near a Hobby Lobby.  I may do this again.
 
Thanks again!
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. OH... Yay!! Thank you so very much. How exciting. These are wonderful stamps. I cant wait to play and create with them. It is crazy how many dont live close to a Hobby lobby. I am one of them. And it is so sad to have to go so far. Thank you so much again. HUGS. (Also congrats to rstuck2003 as well.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your lucky winners!
    R/

    ReplyDelete