Wednesday, April 10, 2013

How I made 18 cards in 2 days

This is not something I normally do - become my own card-making factory.  But...I had these great vintage car images from Graphic 45 just begging to be used on a Father's Day card, so.....
 
I picked sketch #157, which had a rectangluar element:
I measured each element and wrote them down.  My measurements were:
Base: 4 x 5.25
Layer 1, Side rectangles: 1.5 x 3.75
Layer 2, Middle rectangle: 1.75 x 3.75
Layer 3 rectangle: 2.5 x 3.75
 
Then I pulled out all of my Graphic 45 paper and went to town cutting the elements.  Here's one of my cards:
And all the rest:
No two cards are alike.  It was great to make some of the Graphic 45 paper disappear, because I've been holding on to it for years!  (Because I love it too much).
 
OK - what's next in line?  I've got to catch up with this week's other OWH challenges.....
 
Catch ya'll later.
 
 


2 comments:

  1. awesome Erica!!! my current addiction seems to be sketch #154. perfect for all those little scraps I seem to have leftover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper is so great for masculine cards-- and you rocked them!

    ReplyDelete