Friday, February 25, 2011

Wrap It Up cartridge - Baby Girl

The next cute box to make was the Baby Girl box on page 23 of the Wrap It Up cartridge.  Here's how the box cut at 9 inches on my Cricut:


After scoring the box, I cut out the two panels within the box feature.  This box is just like the Happy Birthday box in its structure - very easy to assemble with little glue. 


I glued the side tab and one of the bottom tabs to fold the box together.  It looks pretty cute!  These little boxes would be great for a baby shower gift or decoration.  I think the outline needs some extra something, but I can't think of a way to "bling" it up.


I also decided to make the Baby Girl card.  I cut out this card at 5 inches, which is pretty big.  The "Its a Girl" is the "shift Phrase" button on this page and the baby carriage is within the Card feature.  I wish I had tried layering the phrase....I'll try doing that on the next Wrap It Up card.


Thanks for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment