Sunday, June 7, 2015

June ODBD challenge

It's the second-to-last June ODBD challenge for Operation Write Home, so I had to join in, especially because it was for Missing You cards.  I wanted to make this one masculine, so I used the Deer stamp and papers that have been patiently waiting for me to use them.  Here's what I came up with:
 
The stamp is from Stamps of Life and those are thin buttons - no thick ones for OWH!  I'm also entering this into the Words 2 Scrap By June challenge - It's a Man's World
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope your weekend was a nice one!

3 comments:

  1. Erika, Love, love, love the papers you used to highlight that gorgeous image! This is a fabulous masculine card that is perfect for OWH, as well as for our Words 2 Scrap By June challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at W2SB. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good card for a guy. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful soft card but oh so masculine! Love the image you used, Erika! Thanks for joining in W2SB's It's A Man's World Challenge :) Annie

    ReplyDelete