Monday, June 8, 2015

30 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 8

Woohoo!  I'm absolutely loving the Instagram inspiration for the 30 Day Coloring Challenge The Daily Marker .  There are sooo many talented ladies - it just blows my mind to see their creativity! 
 
I've been making many Thank You cards lately and my latest is a CASE from Jennifer McGuire:
I watercolored the strip with Inktense pencils, then heat embossed the sentiment and dry embossed the card front for some extra interest.
 
Since this is a girly-girly card (gotta say it twice), I'm also entering it into this week's challenge at Cards In Envy .
 
Stay happy!  Monday is almost over!
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I love your colours, your card is beautiful. I love my inktense pencils, they are so wonderful to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the colors and the embossing! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool, love the embossing!!! thanks for playing along with Cards In Envy!!!

    ReplyDelete