Wednesday, December 24, 2014

OWH Sketch #244

Happy Christmas Eve!  I'm fortunate to have this day off from work and I finished up some wrapping, chores and fit in time to make some cards.  The latest sketch from OWH is #244 which I changed a bit to fit my Doodlepantry image from the Spring Critters collection.  It's been a while since I made a card, so using a digital image is an easy way to get back into that crafty mode.  And who can resist their cute images?

I was so motivated that I made three cards using Doodlepantry images.  Here's the first, following sketch #244:

The paper is BoBunny Double Dots, along with a scrap behind that cute little chick.
My next two cards use images from the Silly Critters collection:

I traced and cut the images using my Silhouette and it's so fast to get a card done that way.  I hope I can make more cards during the holidays - I miss it so much!

I hope you have a lovely holiday and thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Erika.

    So glad you found a little time to craft amidst holiday preparations. You've made three great cards, and I love your interpretation of our sketch!

    Thanks so much for joining us for this OWH sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete