Sunday, November 30, 2014

OWH Red Friday Bloghop

Operation Write Home is hosting a Red Friday bloghop and since I had a bit of extra time, I joined in.  Laura Bassen's card over at Doublestick Heaven below inspired me to pull out my Distress Inks and play.  Here's her card and my four (!) cards that I made:
SSS-Mosaic Heart stencil
I didn't have the stencil she used, so I made my own.  I cut a heart with my Silhouette and then overlaid another stencil on top.  My first card used the Tim Holtz Doily stencil:
Card #2 used the Tim Holtz Dot Fade stencil:
Card #3 used the Tim Holtz Stripes stencil:
Card #4 used a stencil I made on my Silhouette:
Other details:
Sentiment is from the Silhouette store: #6818
Distress Inks: Seedless Preserves, Salty Ocean, Wild Honey, Mustard Seed, Worn Lipstick

I'm also adding one of these cards to this month's ODBD challenge at OWH, which is Hearts.  

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you can find some time to create today!




1 comment:

  1. Wow, very striking cards, love the ink colors and your motivation to try a different technique! Im jealous! TFS!

    ReplyDelete