Tuesday, May 20, 2014

My favorite OWH sketch...so far

Out of the more than 200+ OWH sketches, my hands-down favorite is #215:


When we get a new OWH sketch, I try to set up a cutting recipe to make the card layers quick and I was able to do that with this sketch.  You'll need three 6x6 design papers and one 6x6 layering paper and you can create 2 cards in about 5 minutes.  Yes!  It can be done!  

Here's two cards that I made in that time:


I put together my cutting recipe in a PDF that you can download at this link here.  I wrote and created layouts to show you how to cut each 6x6 paper.  I hope this helps explain the process.

I'd love to hear your feedback - were you able to follow my instructions?  Did you find any issues?  Let me know in the comments.  If you like it, I'll try creating another formula for an OWH sketch.

The paper comes from Basic Grey; sentiments from Hero Arts Year Round Sentiment set.
Adding this to last week's OWH MWT: Miss You cards.

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. YES!!!! Keep on with the cutting recipes. I don't like figuring things like this out but I do like using them. When I'm at the craft I just want to play. Thanks for all your effort.

    ReplyDelete