Thursday, February 6, 2014

You rock!

Last night, I made a card for a challenge that became an epic fail and I'm happy to bounce back tonight with another card that I liked.  The inspiration started with this week's OWH Midweek Throwdown: Hexagons and a card that I CASE'd from Cheiron Brandon (I couldn't find the exact post from her, but I wanted to give her the credit).
 
I cut the hexagons at 1.5 inches from my stash of neon papers and embossed the sentiment by Paper Smooches.
 
I'm also entering this card into the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge: Anything Goes!  I hope you can play along with us!
 

 


2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I love all of those bright colors! I think this is a perfect card for a teenage girl with that PS sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at SPARKS! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete