Sunday, February 16, 2014

What's cookin?

If it's Sunday, it's time for another sketch challenge at OWH .  I'm still working on dressing Teddy Bears that I cut and today's Bear is a chef:
 
I rotated the sketch like so for my card:
The sentiment is computer generated and papers are from SEI Silver Valley 6x6 pad.  The Teddy Bear is from the Teddy Bear Parade cricut cartridge.
 
It's great to see so many cards linked up for the sketch already!  You ladies provide me with tons of inspiration.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 


7 comments:

  1. I love how you turned the sketch - perfect for your chef bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A teddy that cooks, you can't get any more delicious than that. LOL I love this little guy and also your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, he is a cutie and I love that you rotated the sketch- great idea so we can use larger images with this sketch! i used itty bitty tiny little stamps! Thanks for guiding me in another direction! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool to turn the sketch to accommodate that really cute little guy! Really special!

    ReplyDelete