Tuesday, October 2, 2012

OWH Sketch #140

My work and volunteer activities have taken priority and left little time for card making!  Tonight I'm putting my OWH box together and although it's only 54 cards, they need to be mailed ASAP!  I've lost my craft mojo lately, but working on an Any Hero card tonight got me back into a crafty mood.  I've also been inspired by the pictures of OWH card-making parties - what fun everyone is having!
 
I used sketch #140 (sort of) and made this last Any Hero card for my box:
Here's the sketch:
 
Thank you to all the OWHers who submit cards and tutorials to keep me inspired!!
 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Erika,

    So glad that you got your mojo back working on this Any Hero card. I totally understand about not sending in as many cards as you'd like. My shipment's going to be smaller than usual, as well. But, I keep telling myself that every card makes a difference! :)

    Love the sentiment -- perfect for an Any Hero card -- and your embossing.

    Thanks so much for playing along with this week's sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sentiment...the embossing really adds alot! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete