Sunday, September 2, 2012

VCMP for OWH - Challenge #6

I am seriously going to have to go buy a lottery ticket, because I received another gift - this time a free image from Redonkulous Designs!  That's two gifts in one weekend - thanks so much!!!
 
Challenge #6 uses our weekly OWH sketch.  I pulled out my papers/embellishments from the August Simon Says Stamp card kit to make this simple card.  The sentiment is chalked with Mango Mai Tai from Quick Quotes.
 
And here's the sketch:
Thanks again, Redonkulous Designs - I'm going to have a hard time picking out just one image!
 
 


5 comments:

  1. What fabulous colors, so bright and cheery. Love that multi colored paper backing up your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that was from the Simon Says Stamp kit! I enjoy those kits so much! You inspire me to pull out my September kit today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous color combo! The sentiment stamped on yellow is soooo perfect...great tie-in! Congrats on winning 2x...the 3rd time may just be a charm! Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute, Erika! I love those cheerful yellow flowers! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge! And congrats on the win from last week :)

    ReplyDelete