Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Purrfection

I was thrilled to win the August challenge at Words 2 Scrap By and was invited to be a guest designer for the October challenge.  The words to inspire us this month are: The road to my heart is paved with paw prints.  I've got two cats who have printed their paws on my heart!  Both were strays that we adopted and now couldn't live without.

For my card, I had to use a cat stamp (I've got quite a few!) This kitten is from the Chubby Chums set by Paper Smooches:
The papers and ribbon are from my stash.  There are many animals that could inspire a card for this challenge and I hope that you'll join us this month!

I'm entering this card into the Cardz TV challenge: Polka dots and stripes

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Erika.

    What a cute card -- perfect for our W2SB paw-print challenge and a polka dot and stripe challenge! Looks like you've rocked both challenges. :)

    Thanks so much for joining us as a Guest I-Teamer at W2SB. We love your cards!

    ReplyDelete