Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A groovy day!

When I checked on this week's Fantabulous Cricut Challenge, I knew I had to participate because it's a color  challenge, using purple, yellow and gray.  I've been using more purple in my cards lately and the first idea I had was a dinosaur, from Create a Critter:
Actually, all the elements are from that cartridge (except the sentiment):
Purple - Dinosaur
Yellow - Sun
Gray - clouds

I made a second card using the groovy van  from the Silhouette store:
Purple - van
Yellow - sun
Gray - van windows & front bumper

The sun is from Create a Critter and the sentiment is free from Bross Art - here.  (Scroll down to see it)
I love that van - they're now a vintage auto!  Makes me feel old....

Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. These cards are both such fun. Loving the color combo myself this week. Thanks for joining in at FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that background paper is perfect with your "groovy van!" Nice cards! Good to see you at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable--both of them! Love that "Scooby Gang" van!

    ReplyDelete