Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Clean and Simple 3 class - Day 1

I've been busy with scrapping and my son's activities and haven't blogged in a while.  I've enrolled in another great online card class - Clean and Simple 3.  They've slowed the pace down, which works great for me since I can't learn/create/blog in one day! 
 
Day 1 is all about faux effects and I tackled the faux metal effect for this one layer card:
The best part is that I made this card once!  One layer cards sometimes cause me to make the card on scrap paper first, but not this time!  I'm overcoming my one layer card fear!  Ha ha!
 
My second card is based on Sketch #214 from OWH:
Papers are from my stash and the sentiment is from the Hero Arts OWH fundraiser set.
 
I've got a lot of catching up to do since I've been away, but I'm looking forward to getting back in the cardmaking groove.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment