Sunday, August 18, 2013

Thinking of You

I'm loving the OWH weekly sketches!  Every Sunday, I think the sketch is one of my favorites, but then the next week, that one becomes a favorite too!  After listening to Sandy's weekly OWH TV episode, I put away my spring papers and pulled out a pad that I bought a year ago and haven't used (for shame!).  This is my Thinking of You card with the Orchard Harvest pad:
 
And here's the sketch:
 
I also made a card for Muse Challenge #30 .  We were inspired by this lovely card:
 
This is the card I made:
 
I used a stencil from the Simon Says Stamp August card kit and Tim Holtz Distress Inks.  I cut the birds on my Cricut and used the sentiment from Hero Arts.
 
Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

  1. Pretty cards! Your bird card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gorgeous cards - that background looks fantastic - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card. The fall colors work so nicely together and the sentiment just pops! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to change the orientation of the card - love the blended colours and the dramatic silhouettes! Thanks for playing with this week's Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, your cards are amazing! Love that subtle pattern within the blended colour background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow...love, love,love those birds! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete