Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Stars & Stamps MWT

I just shipped my box of cards yesterday and thought I'd take a week off from making cards, but oh no...I couldn't resist to get back into it!  So my addiction continues tonight with 3 masculine cards for OWH's Midweek Throwdown:
 
Stamp is from Stamps of Life; diecut is the globe from Cricut's Going Places cartridge.
All papers from the September Simon Says Stamp card kit; Stampabilities stamp for the windmill and sentiment is from Inkadinkado.
 
What fun!  Thanks for looking!
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Glad you jumped right back in to making cards! Love the different patterns in the first, green card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific cards-- very handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The windmill card is so simple and lovely! The colors work perfect and I appreciate the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are on a role for your next box. Good for you. These are terrific masculine cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like all three! The first one is great with the mix of patterns. :)

    ReplyDelete