Sunday, April 22, 2012

Time to pack up and clean up....

I'm proud to say that I made 31 cards for OWH's Muscle Challenge.  Yippee!!  It was challenging to make so many masculine cards, but I used my Tim Holtz stamps, inks and inspiration to push me through.
Today's the day to clean up my disaster scrap table and send the cards off to the OWH shipper.  I could have made more cards, but I don't want to miss the deadline.
My cards today were for two co-workers in honor of Administrative Professional Day.  I wanted to make feminine cards and great papers from Authentique and We R Memory Keepers.  Here they are:

 
 
I used my Copic markers to color the digital images.  I'm still a beginner with Copics, but they sure are fun to have.
This week I'll be learning more in the A Cut Above classes and getting ready for a weekend crop.  I'm a planner - gotta have my paper, pictures and ideas ready to go.  That's because I can't crop and talk at the same time...gotta just work while I chat! 
Sunday came too early for me,...wish I had another day off before work tomorrow.
Hope your weekend was fun too!



No comments:

Post a Comment